To report a lost or stolen debit card call 800-472-3272
We have some exciting upgrades coming!
The weekend of October 7th (approximately 4pm) our current online banking system and mobile app will be taken down. The new Online Banking system and new mobile app will be available to login on October 10th.
How to Login to Retail Online & Mobile App
- Redownload the app from the App Store or Google Play
- You MUST use the new links on our website’s home page to access online banking
- Use current User ID (all lower case)
- Password will be the last 4 of your Social Security Number or TIN
- You will be required to reset the password and update your email address
- Reminder: The Bank will be closed on Monday October 10th for the Federal Holiday of Columbus Day
- Balances will show upon login, however transaction history will not show in Online Banking until October 11th
Important Items to know:
- ATM’s in Decaturville and Parsons will be upgraded and unavailable on October 10th
- You will get a statement dated October 7th. You could get multiple statements the month of October depending on your statement date.
- You will be required to re-enroll in e-statements.
- If customers have not logged into online banking or the mobile app in 6 months those will not be converted over to the new system.
- Bill Pay will now be with a different provider, please verify all of your payee information transferred over.
- Bill Pay- your funds will not come out of your account for payment until the check has cleared.
- You will have to set up new account & security alert notifications.
- You will not be required to set up new internal transfers (But we ask that you verify all of your transfers).
- Remove any bookmarks or pages saved as favorites for online banking.
- You will need to go to www.decaturcountybank.com or www.westtnbank.com in the top right corner to login to the new site.
- Mobile App history will now only show current and previous month transactions.
- You will not see history on the mobile app until the history has time to build up.
- You will not have transaction history at first sign on for mobile or online.
- You will begin to see history in online banking only on 10/11.
- Passwords will now expire after 90 days.
- Business Banking Customers (who have agreements directly with the bank for this service) will be given credentials directly from the bank staff prior to this change.
Our automated Telephone banking (landline) will also need re-enrollment by calling 731-852-2022 and following the prompts.
We are available to help you at any of our 4 branch locations.
ATTENTION QUICKBOOKS, QUICKEN and MINT USERS
Decatur County Bank is migrating to a new online banking and mobile platform on October 10th and this upgrade will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software. Please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Conversion instructions are available below.
The conversion instructions reference two Action Dates. Please use the dates provided below:
1st Action Date: October 6th, 2022
A data file backup and a final transactions download should be completed by this date. Please make sure you complete the final download before this date because transaction history might not be available after the upgrade.
2nd Action Date: October 25th
This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions. You will complete the deactivate/ reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection.
Quicken- Click Here
QuickBooks Desktop- Click Here
QuickBooks Online- Click Here
Mint- Click Here
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 12 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the outage.
- Quicken Win/ Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Please carefully review your downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 731-852-2821.