Message to Our Customers
West TN Bank is closely monitoring the circumstances related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our community and employees are of highest importance to us.
We have a full menu of digital services that allow you to transfer money, make loan payments, mobile deposits and send money right from your computer or phone.
Digital Services Information:
- Mobile Deposit limit is $2,500 per day (effective 3/26/20) – This can potentially be increased by calling your local branch.
- Pay a Friend -Limit $500 per day.
- Make Loan payments to and from your DCB/WTB accounts by simply going to transfers in online banking or the app.
- Use your Debit Card in Digital Wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay).
- Make a Loan Payment from another bank to your DCB/ WTB loan – by visiting our loan payment portal: Loan Payment Portal
- Card Management – Turn Debit Card On and Off in the app if you suspect fraud or lost your card.
Use our helpful app How-To Videos for more details on mobile deposits, transfers and downloading the app.
Our automated Telephone banking (landline) is also available 24/7 by calling 731-852-2022 or 1-866-751-0431. With this service you can do things such as check your balance and transfer funds.
Report a lost or stolen Debit card 24/7 at 1-800-383-8000.
We are available at any of our 4 branch locations.